Your Climate Stories
- Audio / video is recommended to be up to 1 minute in length, however you can submit entries up to (approximately) 10 minutes in length.
- You’ll need to upload it to Vimeo or YouTube (for audio and/or video) and write the embed link in the form below.
- Please only send us links to your own work.
- If identifiable people* feature in your audio / video (including yourself) please fill in this form and email it to us separately – e-signatures are fine. Each person who features (whether in audio or visually) must fill in a copy to give their permission to be included – for under 18’s, this must be given on their behalf by a parent or guardian.
- Please limit your description to max. 100 words (wordcounter.net might be helpful).
If you have an image submission, visit the image submissions page.
By sending us your audio/video submission and descriptions, you confirm that you have the right to do so and you’re happy that we can re-share them (affiliated to you) on social media, in the gallery on our website and in the pop-up exhibition, and in any promotional or reporting material that we produce.
*i.e. if you can identify the person based on the image / sound / video. Have a read of this article to understand what we mean (it’s quite a complex subject, and we’re trying to balance making it easy for you to contribute whilst making sure identifiable people aren’t included in ‘public’ photos/sounds/videos without their permission).
Submit your entries below, and make sure to choose the exhibition (‘album’) you’d like to contribute to. Currently accepting contributions for November: Your climate stories, and December: Your vision of a positive future.
Note that ‘tags’ here are optional – they’re key words that help us search for image types, for example “Earth, globe” could be examples for the image above.