Climate Stories Gallery:
- Images can be photos, digital art, images of physical artworks, images of poetry, whatever you choose.
- Please only submit your own work.
- If identifiable people* feature in your image (including yourself) please download a copy of this form and email it to us separately – e-signatures are fine. Each person who features must fill in a copy to give their permission to be included – for under 18’s, this must be given on their behalf by a parent or guardian. You can apply a blur or other effect to make people less identifiable, if that helps.
- Please limit your description to around 50 words (wordcounter.net might be helpful).
- Images are limited at 5 MB – if you have something larger that can’t be compressed, please email us.
If you have an audio or video submission, visit the audio/video submissions page.
By sending us your images and descriptions, you confirm that you have the right to do so, and you’re happy that we can re-share them on social media, in the gallery on our website and in the pop-up exhibition, and in any promotional or reporting material that we produce, and affiliate them to you (only by first name, location and your requested social media tag).
*i.e. if you can identify the person based on the image. Have a read of this article to understand what we mean (it’s quite a complex subject, and we’re trying to balance making it easy for you to contribute whilst making sure identifiable people aren’t included in ‘public’ photos/sounds/videos without their permission).
Submit your entries below, and make sure to choose the exhibition (‘album’) you’d like to contribute to. We’re accepting entries for all the exhibitions!
Note that ‘tags’ here are optional – they’re key words that help us search for image types, for example “fractal, landscape” could be examples for the image above.